Careers | Join our Team
Feeding Westchester is currently hiring. Please view our open positions below.
Our greatest asset is our employees. Our mission drives everything we do. Every staff member plays a role in helping to provide food for our hungry neighbors. As we go about our daily work to advance this mission, we are guided by our core values.
We believe in the following internal values:
1. We act with urgency and passion because we know our mission is critical.
2. We treat each other with dignity and respect.
3. We are fully present, engaged, and responsive to one another.
4. We embrace, honest, candid, and direct conversation.
5. Our communication is timely, inclusive, and consistent.
6. We provide exceptional service to clients, community groups, donors, and colleagues.
7. We seek out input and counsel of internal and external stakeholders.
8. We are resilient and resourceful. We find creative solutions to big challenges.
9. We honor and support the decisions made by the group. We speak with a unified voice.
Equal Opportunity Employment
Feeding Westchester offers a full suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement, life, and other supplemental insurance programs.
Feeding Westchester is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.